Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Crafty New Year's Resolutions 2014

In order to give some direction to my crafty makes and bakes this year, I though I would write a post detailing my Crafty New Year's Resolutions.  So here goes . . .
  1. I am going to make a piece of clothing every month - I'm hoping this will included at least a few knitted items and that 12 garments isn't too ambitious!
  2. I am going to learn to crochet and start a granny square blanket.
  3. I want to make more of my own pastry - croissants need to be baked.
I'm thinking that these three aims are rather on the ambitious side, so I shall leave it at that and commence the making :)  Any suggestions on books/youtube videos that would help me learn to crochet would be much appreciated. 

My new craft space ready for the makes of 2014

3 comments:

  1. Granny squares however are super easy, you'll be fine with that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Midwinter - looking forward to the crochet challenge as it means wool purchasing (yay!) - rather scared of the croissants due to the enormous amount of butter I will need!

      Delete