Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Felt Flower Brooch

So after a very busy day at university, trying to get another chapter finished, I wanted to do something crafty this evening. However, I also wanted to be able to have it completed before bed time - after a bit of blog perusing, I found these fabulous felt flowers on the wonderfully named blog 'craftiness is not optional'.

I dug out my felt collection and cut out the six circles required. One is the base and the other five are folded into quarters. Four are attached to the base, then the fifth on top to fill the gap. I decided to add a couple of leaves, which I decorated with beads and stitching. Then I attached the flower to a big blanket pin, as I have a big stash of these. Think I may have a go at making some smaller ones for hair slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment